I never want to forget...
- How he impresses everyone in a ten mile radius with his charm and cuteness! When people were stressed out in the stores before Christmas, he beamed and said "hi!" to everyone and (quite literally) spread goodwill toward men and Christmas cheer. No kidding.
- How he takes our hand, pulls us somewhere and says 'show me' when he wants to play with us.
- His beloved rhino stuffed toy named Zona is now "Zoona" (instead of Nano).
- A little whistle/lisp has creeped into his speech on words with the letter "s". Cars = Carsh. Gussy = Gushy. Bus = Bush. It's cute... I hope it's not permanent.
- Every time (with zero exceptions) we are in the car, he inexplicably takes off his left shoe.
- He has mastered animal noises, except that quite a few say exactly the same thing (roar!). Bears... Monsters... Dinosaurs... Tigers... Lions... and occasionally Zebras. :)
There's so much more to say... but I'll save it for another post :)