Saturday, February 19, 2011

In a Rainbow Submarine



If there's a time to break my "black and white photography only" rule for this blog, it's today: In honor of Daniel's Rainbow-and-Submarine-Themed 4th Birthday Party.

(By the way... that theme happened because Daniel loves to pretend to paint his imaginary submarine every color imaginable. And because we have a super talented friend who offered to make him a custom cake - he blew us away!)


So, we just filled the house with as much color as possible. Rainbow-theme was pretty stinking fun - everything from candy to clothing.

My folks were still in town, and Fernando family came over to join the fun. Which means that I got what I wanted: Photos with each kid and both sets of grandparents.

Happy Birthday to my little 4-year-old... as hard as that it to write. You are so smart, funny, sweet and I just couldn't be prouder to be your mama.


No comments: