Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Phraseology

Just a few cute little things Daniel has picked up recently!

- Oopsie!
- Adding "ie" to anything... "We're home! We're homie!" Ha.
- Trying to say "that's not funny" he says (very seriously): "That's not silly, Daddy!"
- He calls himself a "baby man". He says he's not a baby or a man.
- He can't pronounce "slippery" and instead says "slipperly".
- When we say "I love you" he always says, "I love you first".
- Occasionally before something fun (like a movie) he says, "Let's do this thing!"
- While eating, he often says, "That's DELICIOUS!"
- When we say anything endearing... he has to one up us. Me: "You're so precious to me Daniel"... Daniel: "I'm so precious to you first!"

And my favorite... he has learned to do the "What's this?" (poking your belly). And then he pokes your nose and yells, "BOOP! Got your nose!"

Love love love it.

No comments: