Sunday, November 28, 2010

Questions & Portraits

Daniel's "to school" and "from school" commute conversation has shifted recently. He settles into his car seat and declares:

"Mommy, I need to ask you some questions." (The firs time he said, "I need to ask you some Christians" and really threw me for a loop.)

Once he has my undivided attention, he goes through a list of questions and doesn't let me return the favor.

And it always starts the same:

"What's your favorite flower?"
(To which I always say "Orange and Yellow Snapdragons"...)
"Are the punchy?" (He means pinchy.)
(Just a little bit, honey.)
"What's your favorite tree?"
"What's your favorite cloud?"
"What's your favorite house?""

And so on. It's fun having a little interrogator in the backseat!

In other news, we did our family "mini-session" with the kiddos to get a few frame-worthy shots for the grandparents. Here are a few of the favorites of Daniel...


No comments: