Monday, April 04, 2011

I Caved



He made it to four years old without me ever using one of those annoying shopping carts with the giant car attached to the front.

Today, I caved.

It was just me and him making a quick run to the store and, well, I don't know. He just lit up when he saw it and asked me so nicely... the next thing I knew I was pushing a stinkin' semi down the aisles. They should require a special driver's permit for those things. Ridiculous.

But little man had a blast. We unloaded our groceries into the car, he climbed up into his seat and said, "Mommy, that was SO much fun. Bye car! See you later!"

I suppose it was worth it. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG! That was his first time! I am impressed! I put Hosanna AND Noah in there together and off we go! They are a pain to move but they have benefits too :)

Cheyenne and John said...

lol. those things are awful to push, but to keep the kids happy it's worth it. Did you end up getting the tilt shift lens?

theamaros said...

Cheyenne - No, no tilt shift yet. This is just an app on the iPhone (which has been feeding my blog stream lately... not my good camera... ironic!) I found a workaround in Lightroom for the TS look, which is enough for me for now :)