Monday, March 28, 2011

March Via Facebook...

Just a few of the latest posts from facebook this Month, in no particular order. A quick glimpse into the "daily funnies" around here.

On the way home from the park... Daniel: "Mommy, I beat you, I beat you!! I beat you!!" Fernando: "Daniel, it's not nice to say 'I beat you' over and over." Daniel: "Ok... Mommy, I won! I won!!"

On the way to the park, Daniel casually mentions, "Mommy, I learned that God made us out of dirt. And then he took one of my ribs and made you and Violet."

The downside of green smoothies: Green smoothie spills on beige carpet. (Compliments of Daniel!)

Just ran three errands with both kids... they were angels. It's SO FUN to be out and about when everyone is in good moods :) It's like the world is a (free) field trip.

Smelled something weird from the dryer. Opened the door and a MILLION feathers burst out... our down comforter finally exploded in the dryer. I have never laughed so hard. Fernando just had to vacuum ME. And it's still snowing feather in our kitchen. Daniel is having a ball.

Daniel's "stamp prize" from the weekend services is showing up all over the house... the latest location of the mystery pink butterfly stamp is INSIDE the toilet seat lid.

On the way to Raquel and Chris' big day! The car is loaded with flowers, fancy clothes and bribery snacks to keep the kiddos quiet during the reception. :)

Daniel learned the fruits of the spirit at church this weekend - so cool to hear him recite them. Except he says "jungleness" instead of "gentleness". It might be my favorite thing EVER.

8 hours of sleep later... a little better, actually. Still "down for the count" in a big way, but definitely not worse than yesterday. Daniel has it too - we are home sick together. Still in our PJs. Drinking our body weights in hot tea. And on our second showing of Larry Boy and the Bad Apple.

Had a spectacular nap with Daniel today. Spectacular.

No comments: