Thursday, March 10, 2011

Shutterbug

Daniel is a budding photographer. He'll grab anything that looks remotely like a camera (usually a pair of toy binoculars) and get into photographer mode.

He'll say, "Mommy and Violet, get together and hug each other. I'm going to take a picture of you! Ready? Smile!" and then he makes a click noise, looks at his pretend LCD screen, and turn the camera around to show you what he just took (with the biggest smile on his face).

Wonder where he gets that? :)

For his birthday, we gave him a real camera - the kind in the kid-friendly case that can actually be uploaded on a computer. It takes AWFUL photos but it's so fun for him to have his own camera. He takes pictures of absolutely everything and took it into his class "show and share" last week.


And last night, when I asked him what was special about him, he told me "I'm special because I take great pictures!"

I'm kind of loving this current phase. :)

No comments: